Lion King Musical Tickets | Season 2020
There is hardly any person who didn’t watch the Disney animated feature film about jungle habitants at the head of the lion family. Mufasa, Sarabi, Scar, Simba, Zazu are the names which tend to evoke sweet reminiscences connected with your childhood. You have a chance to absorb into a different reality. Buy The Lion King tickets to become a witness of spectacular show where “everything exists in a delicate balance known as the Circle of Life”.
Where to Buy Tickets for the Lion Ling?
|Sign-up Bonus||from $79||View tickets|
|Sign-up Bonus||from $104||View tickets|
|TNTIX||from $119||View tickets|
|Not available||from $137||View tickets|
Us National Tour 2020
The favorite musical of the late 90s comes back to the big scene – Disney announces the USA tour of The Lion King.
Tickets for “The Lion King” on US tour are sold out right away when a new block goes on sale. People know in advance that the show is going to be a breath-taking sight! Tony Award-winning musicals are famous for their tough acts to follow. “The Lion King” is definitely one of them.
NOW PLAYING AT:
|Open run||New York||Rogers Theatre||View Tickets|
|Jun 17 – Jul 12 (2020)||Tempe,AZ||ASU Gammage||View tickets|
UPCOMING TOUR CITIES:
|Sep 2 – Sep 27 (2020)||Costa Mesa, CA||Segerstrom Center for the Arts||View tickets|
Why “The Lion King” musical is Awesome?
It is strange to tell you the fact that Julie Taymor (director) knew nothing about “The Lion King” when she was asked to take on the project. Once she saw the movie, it seemed like a challenge to her. She signed up to direct it and tackle the challenge.
Indeed, it didn’t sound easy: “people play animals on stage”. For this reason, she decided to put an emphasis on design. It meant creating at least three versions of Scar, Zazu, Timon, etc. The Palace Theatre was the place where she presented all the ideas. It resulted in approving her riskiest design by Disney’s CEO Michael Eisner.
There are lots of productions of the play. Such countries as the USA, Canada, Mexico, Australia, United Kingdom and many others enjoyed “The Lion King”.
- Where I can find official information about musical?Please visit official website lionking.com to read latest announcements and news.
- What’s the duration of the show?The Lion King show lasts for 2 hours 30 minutes including one intermission between parts.
- Are there any age limits?Simba’s journey into an elephant graveyard and the death of his father can be unsettling to young viewers. We recommend that children be at least six years old to attend. 4 year-old kids and younger ones are not allowed.
Please Note: All guests require a ticket, regardless of age.
- What is the average start time?Average start time: Tuesday-Friday – 7:00 or 8:00 PM, Saturday– 2:00 or 8:00 PM, Sunday– 1:00 or 6:00.
- How to get Lion King musical tickets?You can get them in 6 ways:
- ► through the box offices;
- ► online purchase – Ticketmaster, Stubhub etc.;
- ► win a lottery;
- ► stand in the cancellation line;
- ► track the next block of tickets to buy in advance;
- ► wait for it to come to a city near you.
- How to get the best seats?
- ► There is a bigger chance to buy tickets for weekday performances that are less popular than weekend musical shows.
- ► You need to be attentive. Keep an eye on our website or register to receive email from Disney Theatrical Productions for advance notice when the show comes to your area
- Is there a ticket limit?
- ► Officially there is no ticket limits, but some second-market websites don’t sell more than 19 tickets per person per 7 day period.
- ► You can also purchase a group ticket. The Lion King group minimum is 20 seats.
- What are the ticket prices?The prices vary by seating location, city, performance date and time. Choose the most suitable ticket price basing on the amount of money you have. Currently, tickets for Lion King start from $99 (face value). It can be much higher on the secondary market due to very high demand.
- Is there a ticket lottery on day seats for The Lion King show?
- How to attend the Lion King show?
- ► Grab your ticket on the one of the ticket resellers website.
- ► Save your proof of purchase until the show.
- ► On the day of the show, you’ll need to bring to the theatre the e-mail receipt, official-issued photo ID, and the original credit or debit card.
- ► The box office will swipe your card and issue a seat location slip.
- ► Enter the auditorium and be steered to your seat.
- ► Enjoy the show!